IT'S SO PAINFUL.
There are a TON of decisions made during a design project and so many are made too late or made incorrectly.
- Communicating details with clients, trades and your team
- Making selections and specifications
- Reviewing progress
- Managing your cash flow
(am I right?!)
Quick Reference Guides are designed to make decision making as painless as possible, so your design projects take less time, and so you save money by avoiding mistakes.
Imagine if you didn't have to deal with problems like these...
You get blindsided by mistakes that are made because you couldn't communicate effectively with your trades.
You make mistakes that cost you money, all because you don't have the time to go over details with your team.
You drop the ball on important design details because you don't have a streamlined accountability process.
I want you and your interior design business to thrive.
Getting through a design project shouldn't be this difficult, so let me guide you through getting details taken care of the first time around. Get the guides, so you can stop the worry.
What's in the QRG Bundle?
Tips and Tricks
Suggestions and recommendations to take the guesswork out of complex design selections- and help your creative ideas implemented flawlessly- and just the way you want it to.
Skip the endless Google research and find the answers here! Just think. The idea you're trying to explain is already there, shown in its simplest terms, with clear graphics and messaging. This way, your point gets across accurately and clearly!
50 Quick Reference Guides
- Selecting Bathroom Sinks
- Selecting Glass
- Shower Doors
- Small Bathroom Tips
- Steaming Benefits
- Cleaning and Maintaining Glass Shower Doors
- Freestanding vs. Built in Tub Pros and Cons
- Selecting Toilets
- Selecting Bathroom Faucets
- Selecting Bathroom Lighting
- Selecting Shower Drains
- Slab Edge Details
- Tile Patterns
- Glass Tile Pros and Cons
- Cement Tile Sources
- Selecting Grout
Bedroom and More
- Bed Sizes and Dimensions
- Closet Heights
- Arranging Bed Pillows
- Transform a Bedroom with Lighting
- Measuring Tips
- Pool Room Guide
- Selecting an Area Rug
- Selecting the Best Paint Finish
- Arranging Art
- Arranging Sofa Pillows
- Bar Seating and Table Height
- Game Table Dimensions & Seating
- TV Sizes, Dimensions and Viewing Distance
- Upholstery Arms
- Windows-Drapery Styles
- Windows-Roman Shade Styles
- Windows-Valance and Cornice Styles
Kitchen & Dining
- Cabinet Door Styles
- Selecting Cabinetry
- Countertop Options with Pros & Cons
- Dining Table Seating Guide
- Glossary of Stone and Tile Terms
- Kitchen and Bar Sink Profiles
- Kitchen Layouts
- Kitchen Lighting
- Selecting Kitchen Faucets
- Selecting Kitchen Ovens and Ranges
- Selecting Kitchen Sinks
- Storage Checklist
- Knobs, Pulls, Glides and Hinges
- Wine Bottle Guide
You're 3 steps away from
transforming your design projects
Buy the Quick Reference Guide Bundle
Get almost 50 guides to help you streamline communication, get your point across and stop making costly mistakes.
Start Using the Guides Immediately
Start with one decision at a time and get through your projects quickly.
Customize Your Forms
You can always make the forms more, well, YOU! You can add your logo, tweak the words and get exactly what you want.
Words from our friends
There are so many decisions to be made in each phase of construction and having a guide to make sure you have not forgotten a step is invaluable.
Clients, are confident their job is being managed professionally and in an organized manner with the ROI tools to track their spending and keep all of their information in one place.
Kara Cox Interiors
Keeping open lines of communication with my clients and my subcontractors is essential for making my job easier and more efficient!
Organizing my design projects with tools and templates branded for my business allows me to be consistent with each client and each job. I now avoid “reinventing the wheel" on each project. I’m able to give each of my clients a clear picture of all the decisions that need to be determined for a new build or remodeling project.
Beth Lindsey Interior Design
How is the bundle delivered?
Are the Guides editable?
If I don't like them, can I get a refund?
Avoid the costly mistakes that boil down to miscommunication.
Save yourself the painful time wasted communicating, redoing mistakes, and wondering how you can tell the contractor exactly how you want it done.
QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE BUNDLE
- Communicate your ideas simply and clearly with your clients, trades & staff
- Get 48 downloads from the Return on Interiors system
- Download the QRGs in editable formats that you can customize in Word, Pages and PDF formats
- Watch video instructions on the dedicated website, to show you how to make the reference guides yours