Get the ROI Sample Pack
The Return on Interiors sample gives you a small (tiny!) peek of design business solutions.
Download your packet & implement new processes today!
- Bedroom Questionnaire (one of the 17 in ROI)
- Budget Worksheet (For the designer-track evolving pricing & budgeting changes throughout the project. For the Client-use this as a way to see how changes affect the budget.)
- Team Meeting Notes (Always keep a record of your meetings so you don't drop the ball on any details!)
- Bar Seating and Table Height Quick Reference Guide (One of nearly 50 in ROI to get your point across simply & quickly to clients, trades or your team.)
- Niching Your Design Business (A process I complete annually)
- Prioritize Your To Do List (Sometimes there are just too many sticky notes!)
- Installation Day Checklist (It takes a village to install a project, so add key dates to your calendar for every job.)
- Design Project Phases (A great visual for clients so that they understand what happens & when something happens during a project.)
Interior Designer/Founder of ROI/Expat/Dog Walker/Spontaneous Traveler/Textile Huntress
I love to fill my life with design gems & inspiration. I am fortunate enough to find little gems, while living as an expat.
First I was in Delhi, India for 2 years. Now, I live in Budapest, Hungary, inspired by Baroque facades, Roman ruins, detailed embroidery from Matyoland, hand painted and gilded porcelain from Herend and the ever changing colors of the Danube river.
My travel bug that bit hard in India, continues, and wherever I go I’m filling my design coffers with new items, ideas and sources. Oh, and I'm constantly chasing my adult children who live in three different parts of the world!
Follow us on Instagram!
Words from our friends...
One of the best investments I've made in my business is purchasing Return on Interiors! Kathleen has taken years of her knowledge and experience and created valuable tools for Interior Designers to successfully manage client projects and their business.
A system like this would have taken me months and possibly years to create. I am so excited about this tool and the benefit it provides to my business!
Kathy Waite Design
Return on Interiors has streamlined my processes, by allowing me to gather all of the essential details for each project into one organized system. There are so many decisions to be made in each phase of construction and having a guide to make sure you have not forgotten a step is invaluable.
Clients, are confident their job is being managed professionally and in an organized manner with the ROI tools to track their spending and keep all of their information in one place.
Kara Cox Interiors