- LEAD YOUR BUSINESS, DON'T REACT TO IT
- COMMUNICATE YOUR VALUE TO YOUR CLIENTS
- IMPLEMENT PURPOSEFUL PROCESSES
LET'S FACE IT.
Running an interior design business is hard work with a lot of details!
- Communicating with clients, trades and your team
- Making selections and specifications
- Setting and reviewing business goals
- Managing your cash flow
- Overseeing your financials
- Determining project budgets
- Creating presentations
(am I right?!)
Our system is designed to reset your design business, so it is operating the way it should be.
Imagine if you didn't have to deal with everyday problems like these...
- You get blindsided by problems that crop up with every single design project, because you don't have detailed checklists.
- You make communication mistakes that cost you & your design firm money, all because you don't have a system.
- You drop the ball on important design details because you don't have a streamlined accountability process.
Tackle those pain points
With a System- and Some Hand Holding
Imagine how much happier you'd be if you...
a repeatable process in your design projects, so they could be completed on time, according to plan and without dropped balls.
the right questions to ask your clients, contractors and trades before a project began, so you weren’t playing catch-up or worrying about missing details.
your financials in order to determine your most profitable products and services and to set, achieve and exceed your business goals.
confidence when articulating your value to clients, so you could raise your rates and increase your bottom line.
I want you and your interior design business to thrive.
Running a business shouldn't be this difficult, so let me guide you through the process of getting your business processes in place. Get the system, so you can get back to what you love most, design.Get the SYSTEM→
What is the
Return on Interiors System?
It is a Comprehensive System
(branded with YOUR logo!) filled with
Done-for-You Processes, Templates & Checklists
Client, Trade & Team Communication
Project Budgeting & Goal Setting
Design Phase Selections & Specifications
Delegation & Accountability
Office Set Up & Organization
What do I get with the
Return on Interiors System?
ROI is delivered to you immediately via a dedicated, members only website & library.
There you will find:
- A step-by-step pathway to success and some coaching with Kathleen
- A detailed Project Management Task list shows you when to use each download during your design project.
- 178+ Return on Interiors worksheets, checklists & templates that you can use over and over!
60 minute onboarding session with Kathleen. Bring your team so you are ALL on the same page!
Step-by-step written process implementation guidance
Documents in multiple, customizable formats
How-to video trainings
Downloads with detailed explanations
30 minute "Systems Boost" Session with Kathleen
You're 3 steps away from
transforming your business
Buy the Return on Interiors System
Get the system branded with your logo and end the overwhelm.
Get personalized onboarding with Kathleen so you can start using the new processes and systems right away!
Start with one process at a time with step-by-step directions, videos and hand holding.
Grow Your Design Business
Stop reinventing the wheel and use the newly found time to grow your business.
by our friends
One of the best investments I've made in my business is purchasing Return on Interiors! Kathleen has taken years of her knowledge and experience and created valuable tools for Interior Designers to successfully manage client projects and their business.
A system like this would have taken me months and possibly years to create. I am so excited about this tool and the benefit it provides to my business!
Kathy Waite Design
Return on Interiors is a fabulous system that keeps open lines of communication with my clients and my subcontractors, making my job easier and more efficient!
Organizing my design projects with tools and templates branded for my business allows me to be consistent with each client and each job. I now avoid “reinventing the wheel” with processes and systems on each project. I’m able to give each of my clients a clear picture of all the decisions that need to be determined for a new build or remodeling project.
Beth Lindsey Interior Design
Return on Interiors has streamlined my processes, by allowing me to gather all of the essential details for each project into one organized system. There are so many decisions to be made in each phase of construction and having a guide to make sure you have not forgotten a step is invaluable.
Clients, are confident their job is being managed professionally and in an organized manner with the ROI tools to track their spending and keep all of their information in one place.
Kara Cox Interiors
Lead your business.
I know you want to lead your interior design business, instead of constantly reacting to it. In order to do that, you need a system and processes that work.
I can hear you say, "Implementing processes is overwhelming and I don't have time for it." I get it. But think about the costly mistakes that are made all. of. the. time.
Running an interior design business shouldn't be that hard and messy. That is why a created the Return on Interiors System. Stop the overwhelm today.Get the SYSTEM→
YOU MAY BE WONDERING...
I am a seasoned interior designer. Is this system right for me?
I am a fairly new interior designer. Is this system right for me?
I already have some processes in place. Do I need the whole system?
What's My Investment?
How much are confusing processes (or no processes!) costing you? Do you wake up at night stressed that you forgot to do something important? Is the chaotic office environment making you want to avoid the office? Get processes in place before it's too late!
Return on Interiors
STOP TRYING TO DO IT ON YOUR OWN!
Get One-on-One Onboarding for
You and Your Team!
Time is precious for you and your team and Kathleen wants you to make the most out of it. The best part of the system is having a "Designer in your back pocket," who is obsessed with systems andis ready to coach you.
- 60 Minute 1-on-1 strategy and implementation Zoom with Kathleen. Use this time to set up processes immediately. Kathleen will be able to answer questions for you team and give you time back!
Return on Interiors System will get you running your business with a repeatable approach. You'll have immediate access to all 178+ Return on Interiors worksheets, checklists & templates. A set of branded (YOUR logo!) PDFs will be made for you (Value $2497) ROI details HERE
- Project Management Course to manage each design project with a repeatable process that is ready for you to add deadlines and accountability (Value $249) Course details HERE
- Client Communication Templates access flexible communication templates for client emails, Welcome and Onboarding packet (Value $297) Communication templates details HERE
- BONUS: 30 Minute 1-on-1 Systems Boost Zoom Session with Kathleen. Use this time to breakthrough your business roadblocks